Sports includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which through casual or organized
participation aim to use maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to
participants and in some cases entertainment for spectators. Hundreds of sports exist, from those
between single contestants through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants either in teams
or competing as individuals. It inculcates leadership and good team player qualities apart from making
an individual physically and mentally fit. Fighting for a common goal with a group of players and coaches
teaches how to build teamwork and effectively communicate to solve problems. Sports require
memorization, repetition and learning skill sets which is a good physical exercise for the mind, body and
spirit. While team sports help teach adolescents accountability, dedication and leadership, playing
sports and reaching goals develops self-confidence.
Our training involves the students in multifarious sports namely:
1) Football: Football is a family of team sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball to goal.
2) Cricket: Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of eleven players on a field at the center of which is a 20-metre (22-yard) pitch with a wicket at each end each comprising two bails balanced on three stumps.
3) Badminton: Badminton is a racquet sport played using racquets to hit a shuttlecock across a net.
4) Volleyball: Volleyball is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net.
5) Table-Tennis: Table tennis also known as ping-pong, is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight ball back and forth across a table using small bats.
6) Archery: Archery is the art, sport, practice or skill of using a bow to shoot arrows.
7) Disc Throw: The Discus Throw is a track and field event in which an athlete throws a heavy disc called a discus in an attempt to mark a farther distance than his or her competitors.
8) Javelin Throw: Javelin Throw is a track and field event where the javelin, a spear about 2.5 m (8 ft 2 in) in length, is thrown.
9) Shooting: Shooting sport is a collective group of competitive and recreational sporting activities involving proficiency tests of accuracy, precision and speed in shooting using various types of ranged weapons.
10) Swimming: Swimming is an individual or team sport that requires the use of one's arms and legs to move the body through water.